we're looking at March-April on the jean polise goslings collab thing working on a package format now and its mostly recording from what i understand and will be a double.. they also have a new CD on not not fun out in the not to distant future as its all done..Friday Night, August 14th wrote:I'd eMail the band. They may have a copy or two left. Maybe even still have the LP. The split 7inch they did is still available on their site.scrawny git wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Between The Dead. The only place I can find one is off gemm for $40!
The self titled and Grandeur are monoliths compared to Spaceheater/Perfect Interior. Those are somewhat quiet albums.I've only got the Spaceheater / Perfect Interior re-issue. How does that compare to some of the later stuff?
Any way. I thought there was another Goslings thread?
Slimm still hasn't gotten the collab reissued. Mentioned it not too long ago, though. I'll still be putting out their self titled EP as a 12". With new tracks, hopefully.
i was at a gig last week and they played Grandeur over the PA between bands.. bad ass indeed

