One month with Jeph Jerman
- Brian Olewnick
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 12:14 pm
-
user_827
-
user_265
who's next?
.... or how about 7 days with Loggins & Messina?
-
letchhausen
- Posts: 327
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:45 pm
Richard,
Great job, wish I'd been able to contribute more to this towards the end. However some new work challenges (and 6-7 day work weeks) and some network/hardware connection issues on the home front have had me insanely busy all the time these days. I'm gonna try and clear some space this weekend just for going back over these. You did a great job all the way through and I'm glad that there was some other associated discussion throughout.
Now get to that 100 days of Stockhausen!
Great job, wish I'd been able to contribute more to this towards the end. However some new work challenges (and 6-7 day work weeks) and some network/hardware connection issues on the home front have had me insanely busy all the time these days. I'm gonna try and clear some space this weekend just for going back over these. You did a great job all the way through and I'm glad that there was some other associated discussion throughout.
Now get to that 100 days of Stockhausen!
-
user_689
Really nice to read through all of this. Jerman seems to have increased his productivity these last years. I lost track of him a good couple of years ago and haven't gotten around to any of his newer releases. Still value some of those old pieces like the "Beech tree..." cdr and "Circumscription" released under the Hands to name. Hands to was quite different, mostly, than his pure field recordings, almost in a Colley/Crawl Unit-vein.
Funny thing is I started to listen to him because of my inherent drawing to the landscape of the American southwest (esp. Arizona).
Funny thing is I started to listen to him because of my inherent drawing to the landscape of the American southwest (esp. Arizona).
