You Tube
Re: You Tube
from the same place also his former playing partner KK Null solo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrBsvEd9Fw4
Vinko Globokar solo performance in 4 parts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHQ3UO62wxw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrBsvEd9Fw4
Vinko Globokar solo performance in 4 parts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHQ3UO62wxw
Re: You Tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVjPc_y6 ... re=related
Kang Tae Hwan. Short interview at the end (well, one answer, I guess) with translation by Choi Joonyong.
Kang Tae Hwan. Short interview at the end (well, one answer, I guess) with translation by Choi Joonyong.
You, of all people, should understand
Re: You Tube
A recent live performance of mine, using no-input mixer feedback loop, and trying to make the best use of the space and sound of the room:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGRN9ap3yYc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGRN9ap3yYc
homemade experimental electronic music since 1981
http://www.haltapes.com/
http://www.haltapes.com/
Re: You Tube
Be stubborn. Be devoted to your craft. Give up while you're ahead!
(Advice from Jim Jones)
(Advice from Jim Jones)
-
simon reynell
- Posts: 657
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 3:29 pm
Re: You Tube
Came across this. Rather neat idea, I think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNgx6lBxH6w
"Weather Station is a site specific sound installation for the London Underground.The functioning principle of the sound sculpture is based on the interaction between wind and the installment. The 'Weather Station' requires no external source of power, the only source of power is the wind which is triggering the sounds."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNgx6lBxH6w
"Weather Station is a site specific sound installation for the London Underground.The functioning principle of the sound sculpture is based on the interaction between wind and the installment. The 'Weather Station' requires no external source of power, the only source of power is the wind which is triggering the sounds."
Re: You Tube
No work tomorrow to work today.
Re: You Tube
Takahiro Hirama - Listening to music #2 @ Loop-Line 12/13 09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSddXTjbfbw
Last edited by Yii on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No work tomorrow to work today.
- Dohol
- Posts: 2885
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 3:47 pm
- Location: In the heart of the evil empire..
- Contact:
Re: You Tube
“In a kind of middle-aged crisis, it dawned upon me that there was a possibility that music might not even be an art form.”
Morton Feldman
http://soundcloud.com/doug-holbrook
Morton Feldman
http://soundcloud.com/doug-holbrook
- Dohol
- Posts: 2885
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 3:47 pm
- Location: In the heart of the evil empire..
- Contact:
Re: You Tube
Exactly how DOES one embed a youtube video around here?
I'm kind of a dumbass when it comes to such things..
I'm kind of a dumbass when it comes to such things..
“In a kind of middle-aged crisis, it dawned upon me that there was a possibility that music might not even be an art form.”
Morton Feldman
http://soundcloud.com/doug-holbrook
Morton Feldman
http://soundcloud.com/doug-holbrook
Re: You Tube
they don't display on any of my computers (no way to extract a link, even), so my answer would be "one doesn't."
- leroysghost
- Posts: 1070
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:30 pm
- Location: Lovecraft Country
Re: You Tube
[flash=] [/flash] i think (there is a button)Dohol wrote:Exactly how DOES one embed a youtube video around here?
I'm kind of a dumbass when it comes to such things..
but if you choose to embed you should also add a link to the site.
torn, toiled and troubled
Re: You Tube
Last edited by Yii on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No work tomorrow to work today.
-
anastasia vronski
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:20 am
Re: You Tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=ru&v=qVs6X9yIM_k
I tried to use flash but it didn't work is there something else to do?
I tried to use flash but it didn't work is there something else to do?
- Salty Swift
- Posts: 1580
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:32 pm
- Location: in front of my laptop
Re: You Tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWEm4p3Dopw
I'll dedicate this one to that special someone on this board....
I'll dedicate this one to that special someone on this board....
"A little older, a little more confused"
Re: You Tube
thanks for this!eklkrl wrote:Dan Sandin in 1973, giving an introduction to his modular Image Processor (excerpt):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8qh6jRzjmcY"
Re: You Tube
Last edited by Yii on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No work tomorrow to work today.
Re: You Tube
Yii! As discussed right on this page, PLEASE include links when you embed. Many people cannot see embedded flash stuff.
edit:
but this video is actually particularly awesome. So I'll do the honors of helping out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d79JNZASr-E
edit:
but this video is actually particularly awesome. So I'll do the honors of helping out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d79JNZASr-E
The grammatical rules associated with diagrammatic reduction become apparent by considering a more tractable diagrammatic representation, applied to the Windsor knot in Fig. 8. - Fink & Mao, Tie knots, random walks and topology, (Physica A 276)
Re: You Tube
Indeed! THanks for that. The other videos from that same guy are great too. I like this one.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMIW1cIgeEEYii wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d79JNZASr-E
quite interesting.
