The Top 10

The one and only.

Moderators: Antoine, niwi

user_4599

Post by user_4599 »

duif wrote:
Zorg wrote: I hate one it's the Lisbon live, for a joke it is cool, but small jokes are the best one, this one is a very long and very bad joke... Just my feeling. 8)
what is funny about it?
I was not overly fond of it because there was too much screeching electric geetar on it for me, but it didn't elicit much hilarity around these parts.
as to the Volcano The Bear 2-CD, I think the best track on it is the first one of the second disc. the part where the hailstorm sets in specifically.
Since when a bad joke make you laugh? A long bad joke deadly bore me, that's all. :D

I agree Erasmus 2nd CD isn't to drop, It has more length with low interest level than the 1st CD. That's why I would have prefer the band was less indulgent to itself and had reduced all this material to one CD. Just my feeling!

User avatar
grisha
home and family entertainment
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 3:46 pm
Location: Israel

Post by grisha »

Zorg wrote:
duif wrote:
Zorg wrote: I hate one it's the Lisbon live, for a joke it is cool, but small jokes are the best one, this one is a very long and very bad joke... Just my feeling. 8)
what is funny about it?
I was not overly fond of it because there was too much screeching electric geetar on it for me, but it didn't elicit much hilarity around these parts.
as to the Volcano The Bear 2-CD, I think the best track on it is the first one of the second disc. the part where the hailstorm sets in specifically.
Since when a bad joke make you laugh? A long bad joke deadly bore me, that's all. :D

I agree Erasmus 2nd CD isn't to drop, It has more length with low interest level than the 1st CD. That's why I would have prefer the band was less indulgent to itself and had reduced all this material to one CD. Just my feeling!
the Lisbon concert is probably my favourite thing i heard from Whitman. and I like Classic Erasmus Fusion as a whole, never thought about it as tracks/sides. Also, it might be more fit for LP than CD (and beautiful! packaging too).
I was going to be a neo-deconstructivist but mom wouldn't let me.
http://soundcloud.com/mites

Return to “I Hate Music”