Futbol '22-'23

Calisthenics, cricket, and other things to do in a field.

Moderators: Captain Hate, jon abbey

surfer

Futbol '22-'23

Post by surfer »

Preseason optimism is so high for Spurs, almost makes you want to vomit.

Here are my predictions:

Top 6:

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Spurs
4. United
5. Chelsea
6. Arsenal

18. Brentford
19. Fulham
20. Bournemouth

CL: City
FA Cup: Spurs

Wombatz

Re: Futbol '22-'23

Post by Wombatz »

i have no clue but it's hard to believe in all the renaissances supposedly on the menu ... spurs will hit a rough spot again and conte will find it beneath him to work their way out of it ... i don't believe in arteta enough to think he can build a great team, nor in ten hag that he can solve man u, and while i'm a tuchel fanboy of course chelsea will have an off-season with what's gone down and he'll be fired.

so my prediction is like 50 points between second and third and probably west ham will make top 6 instead of one of the above. and maybe even newcastle. and leeds will go down instead of one of your picks. hm.

and i won't forgive you if city win the cl.

Wombatz

Post by Wombatz »

(or maybe 50 points between first and second)

roger.haddad.

Post by roger.haddad. »

Hard for me to see Liverpool winning this season after drawing w Fulham on day 1. They may get close but I just don't see it happening, I'd be happy to be proven wrong of course.

I have to say that at this point the situation at United is genuinely fascinating. There is no reason for them to perform as badly as they do, they play like they're cursed. I also think that even if Ten Hag is the right man for the job we'll never know because he'll get fired when they have a bad run.

Love Conte so Spurs doing well wouldn't be an issue for me, as long as they stay below Liverpool :D

Return to “I Hate Sports”