in order to raise some funds to pay the constant inflow of bills and get all of the incredible projects in the works out (there are more than 20 projects in the works on various Erst imprints, plus Gravity Wave will be back and back big soon), I'm having an ErstDist sale, starting immediately and running through midnight EST on September 10th.
the way this will work is that you select 7 items, and you pay for 5, with the cheapest two of your choices being free. for every 5 you pay for, you get two free ones. this applies to everything that I stock, including Erstwhile releases, no exceptions this year for recent arrivals, everything I have in stock now is part of the sale. Erstwhile single CDs are $14, double CDs are $21.
anyone taking advantage of this sale, when you're placing your order, please list your items in order from most expensive to least expensive. that will make it much easier for me to process, and figure out which items are free. thanks a lot!
the full catalog is on the web at:
http://www.erstwhilerecords.com/distro.html
there are explicit ordering instructions on that page, but please e-mail me at this address (erstrecs@aol.com) before sending a check or using PayPal, so that I can put aside your order for you and tell you the precise price including shipping charges, as I only have a few of many of these titles.
===============================================
thanks a lot for reading and/or ordering. your support, as always, is both essential and deeply appreciated. thanks!
-jon
Erstwhile late summer sale
Re: Erstwhile late summer sale
I didn't get around to sending out the mass e-mail about this until just now, so I extended it a week, until midnight EST on September 17th.
Re: Erstwhile late summer sale
bumped, this ends Sunday night.
