Erstwhile sale
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:27 am
below are the details for the annual Erstwhile sale, in which I try to raise money to fund my releases for the new year. the prices are very low if you buy six or more, basically wholesale level. thanks in advance for any and all support!
=====================================================
I'd like to announce a sale on all Erstwhile titles through March 19, details as follows. this applies to the entire in print Erstwhile catalog, including all of the 2016 releases. please note that this does not apply to other items I distribute, just the Erstwhile catalog, although again I'm happy to pack ErstDist purchases together to save shipping charges.
all single CDs are $12, doubles $19, the AVVA DVD $16, Photographs $22, plus my shipping estimate. buy any 5 releases, get an additional single CD free. the AMPLIFY 2002: balance box set (which is running low) is still $100 plus shipping, but you also get two single discs of your choice included for free. the Pisaro ErstClass box and the Rowe/Malfatti are each $25, the EL005 box is $28, Rowe-The Room Extended is $31, all plus shipping, and if you buy any of those four plus three other discs, you get one more free. double CDs count as one item for the purposes of getting free additional discs.
sale ends March 19 and is only good for all-Erstwhile orders. no preorders will be accepted (meaning upcoming Ersts); this only applies to releases out now, and applies to all Erstwhile/ErstLive/ErstSolo/ErstAEU/ErstClass/ErstPop titles. please e-mail me your orders (erstrecs@aol.com) before sending money so I can tell you the correct shipping charges to include.
the full catalog is listed at the link below, 004, 007, 010, 012, 014, 015, 016. 021, 023, 031, 041, EL004, and ES003 are out of print. 002, 008, 009, 019, 027, 029, 033-040, 049, 059 and EL005 are all into their last 100 copies, and most or all of those will not be reprinted. everything else I've got in ample quantities for now...
http://www.erstwhilerecords.com/catalog.html
thanks! any questions are welcome, thanks for reading and hopefully taking advantage of this...
-jon
=====================================================
I'd like to announce a sale on all Erstwhile titles through March 19, details as follows. this applies to the entire in print Erstwhile catalog, including all of the 2016 releases. please note that this does not apply to other items I distribute, just the Erstwhile catalog, although again I'm happy to pack ErstDist purchases together to save shipping charges.
all single CDs are $12, doubles $19, the AVVA DVD $16, Photographs $22, plus my shipping estimate. buy any 5 releases, get an additional single CD free. the AMPLIFY 2002: balance box set (which is running low) is still $100 plus shipping, but you also get two single discs of your choice included for free. the Pisaro ErstClass box and the Rowe/Malfatti are each $25, the EL005 box is $28, Rowe-The Room Extended is $31, all plus shipping, and if you buy any of those four plus three other discs, you get one more free. double CDs count as one item for the purposes of getting free additional discs.
sale ends March 19 and is only good for all-Erstwhile orders. no preorders will be accepted (meaning upcoming Ersts); this only applies to releases out now, and applies to all Erstwhile/ErstLive/ErstSolo/ErstAEU/ErstClass/ErstPop titles. please e-mail me your orders (erstrecs@aol.com) before sending money so I can tell you the correct shipping charges to include.
the full catalog is listed at the link below, 004, 007, 010, 012, 014, 015, 016. 021, 023, 031, 041, EL004, and ES003 are out of print. 002, 008, 009, 019, 027, 029, 033-040, 049, 059 and EL005 are all into their last 100 copies, and most or all of those will not be reprinted. everything else I've got in ample quantities for now...
http://www.erstwhilerecords.com/catalog.html
thanks! any questions are welcome, thanks for reading and hopefully taking advantage of this...
-jon