Elizabeth Taylor, RIP

Not the stuff on your shower tiles.

Moderator: surfer

Post Reply
User avatar
Gaendaal
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:17 am

Elizabeth Taylor, RIP

Post by Gaendaal »

Thought this might be better here than in the general thread?

Image

I've been a fan since first seeing Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. A proper film star.

Dan Warburton
Posts: 7920
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 12:42 am

Re: Elizabeth Taylor, RIP

Post by Dan Warburton »

That's just about the only film of hers I can stand, and it's very good.. that said, haven't seen many. Place In The Sun was OK, always thought she was a bit hysterical in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and Suddenly Last Summer. Giant, Cleopatra, yeuggh.
Meanwhile, here's a shot of Liz and Richard Burton, a little the worse for wear after his quadruple Bloody Mary breakfast..

Image
http://www.paristransatlantic.com
REISSUED! Eric La Casa / Jean-Luc Guionnet / Dan Warburton METRO PRE SAINT GERVAIS
https://swarming.bandcamp.com/album/met ... nt-gervais

Return to “I Hate Film”