Maria Schneider..rest in peace..

Not the stuff on your shower tiles.

Moderator: surfer

Post Reply
User avatar
Dohol
Posts: 2885
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 3:47 pm
Location: In the heart of the evil empire..
Contact:

Maria Schneider..rest in peace..

Post by Dohol »

Image


Everyone will go on and on about Last Tango in Paris, but I loved her most in The Passenger...
“In a kind of middle-aged crisis, it dawned upon me that there was a possibility that music might not even be an art form.”

Morton Feldman


http://soundcloud.com/doug-holbrook

User avatar
leroysghost
Posts: 1070
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:30 pm
Location: Lovecraft Country

Re: Maria Schnieder..rest in peace..

Post by leroysghost »

same here, although i think Professione: Reporter is a much better title.
torn, toiled and troubled

Dan Warburton
Posts: 7920
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 12:42 am

Re: Maria Schnieder..rest in peace..

Post by Dan Warburton »

So do I ;)
Sad news, but she'd been in a bad way for a long time.
http://www.paristransatlantic.com
REISSUED! Eric La Casa / Jean-Luc Guionnet / Dan Warburton METRO PRE SAINT GERVAIS
https://swarming.bandcamp.com/album/met ... nt-gervais

User avatar
sevenarts
Posts: 927
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Re: Maria Schneider..rest in peace..

Post by sevenarts »

Very sad news. I loved her in The Passenger and Rivette's Merry-Go-Round, and she was the best thing about Last Tango.

Return to “I Hate Film”