I like Short Films

Not the stuff on your shower tiles.

Moderator: surfer

Post Reply
User avatar
Piano Mouth
Posts: 689
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:39 pm

I like Short Films

Post by Piano Mouth »

Just wondering what some of your favorite short films are. Off the top of my head, La Jatee I think it's called, the Chris Marker movie that 12 Monkeys was kind of based on, plus I've seen one or two David Lynch shorts that I really liked.

User avatar
mono tony
Posts: 539
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 11:02 am

Re: I like Short Films

Post by mono tony »

https://youtu.be/KAYh0f1CPuc

Bert Haanstra - Glas

User avatar
Piano Mouth
Posts: 689
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: I like Short Films

Post by Piano Mouth »

That's weird. I knew a glass blower once, even worked in his studio and coincidentally also made a short film about his craft.

User avatar
mono tony
Posts: 539
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 11:02 am

Re: I like Short Films

Post by mono tony »

well, let's see it!

...any thoughts on GLAS ?

Return to “I Hate Film”