recent purchases: with a vengeance
The Tokyo Bundle:
Used Purchases:
Philip Corner - From the Judson Years
Charlemagne Palestine - Strumming Music
Kasper Toeplitz/Zbigniew Karkowski - Le Depeupleur
Mne-Mic - Gulf Stream
Trades, Gifts:
Government Alpha/Licht Und split
Bastard Noise/Government Alpha - Resurrection collab
Astro & Analog Suicide - Live in Tokyo
Astral Travelling Unity - Studio & Live
Jazkamer- Balls the Size of Texas, Liver the Size of Brazil
Marhaug/Giffoni - Lesbian Brunch (Archive)
Marhaug - Document
Marhaug - Spaghetti Western Rainbow (2nd edition)
Marhaug - It's Not The End of The World
Etc:
David Tudor - Live Electronics (ripped from someone else's purchase)
Gomikawa Fumio - Return of... (passed on to me kind of third hand)
Used Purchases:
Philip Corner - From the Judson Years
Charlemagne Palestine - Strumming Music
Kasper Toeplitz/Zbigniew Karkowski - Le Depeupleur
Mne-Mic - Gulf Stream
Trades, Gifts:
Government Alpha/Licht Und split
Bastard Noise/Government Alpha - Resurrection collab
Astro & Analog Suicide - Live in Tokyo
Astral Travelling Unity - Studio & Live
Jazkamer- Balls the Size of Texas, Liver the Size of Brazil
Marhaug/Giffoni - Lesbian Brunch (Archive)
Marhaug - Document
Marhaug - Spaghetti Western Rainbow (2nd edition)
Marhaug - It's Not The End of The World
Etc:
David Tudor - Live Electronics (ripped from someone else's purchase)
Gomikawa Fumio - Return of... (passed on to me kind of third hand)
-
user_1720
- Shivering Manatee
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 8:14 pm
Skincage - Things Fall Apart , clicking and rumbling and being sinister in my lugholes right this very second
Nico - The Frozen Borderline 1968-1970 ("Elektra would never commission another Nico record..." harhar )
Ryuichi Sakamoto - Chasms
Ryuchi Sakamoto - Bricolages
Nico - The Frozen Borderline 1968-1970 ("Elektra would never commission another Nico record..." harhar )
Ryuichi Sakamoto - Chasms
Ryuchi Sakamoto - Bricolages
"I would not talk, like Cornets-
I'd rather be the One
Raised softly to the Ceilings-
And out, and easy on-
Through Villages Of Ether..."
I'd rather be the One
Raised softly to the Ceilings-
And out, and easy on-
Through Villages Of Ether..."
stumbled on some sort of a sale:
The Sea and Cake - One Bedroom
Climax Golden Twins - Highly Bred and Sweetly Tempered
Stone Breath - The Long Lost Friend: A Patchwork
Herman Dune & Cerberus Shoal - The Whys and Hows of...
Guapo & Cerberus Shoal - The Ducks and Drakes of...
The Magic Carpathians & Cerberus Shoal - The Life and Times of...
The Sea and Cake - One Bedroom
Climax Golden Twins - Highly Bred and Sweetly Tempered
Stone Breath - The Long Lost Friend: A Patchwork
Herman Dune & Cerberus Shoal - The Whys and Hows of...
Guapo & Cerberus Shoal - The Ducks and Drakes of...
The Magic Carpathians & Cerberus Shoal - The Life and Times of...
- Salty Swift
- Posts: 1580
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:32 pm
- Location: in front of my laptop
How's that Magic Carpathians disc?grisha wrote:stumbled on some sort of a sale:
The Sea and Cake - One Bedroom
Climax Golden Twins - Highly Bred and Sweetly Tempered
Stone Breath - The Long Lost Friend: A Patchwork
Herman Dune & Cerberus Shoal - The Whys and Hows of...
Guapo & Cerberus Shoal - The Ducks and Drakes of...
The Magic Carpathians & Cerberus Shoal - The Life and Times of...
"A little older, a little more confused"
- Salty Swift
- Posts: 1580
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:32 pm
- Location: in front of my laptop
-
user_548
That album is wonderful. Someone (you?) mentioned it in the Secret Records of 2006 thread so I checked it out and I'm glad I did. Also I love The Magic Carpathians' name.Salty Swift wrote:grisha wrote:it's some sort of mail (i think) collab with CS. haven't listened yet.
Have you heard this one yet?
quite yummy!
- Salty Swift
- Posts: 1580
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:32 pm
- Location: in front of my laptop
If you like the Carpathians disc, I've got a gut feeling you'll love this one too:angrymice wrote:That album is wonderful. Someone (you?) mentioned it in the Secret Records of 2006 thread so I checked it out and I'm glad I did. Also I love The Magic Carpathians' name.Salty Swift wrote:grisha wrote:it's some sort of mail (i think) collab with CS. haven't listened yet.
Have you heard this one yet?
quite yummy!

"A little older, a little more confused"





