Rap Music
Re: Rap Music
speaking of tom breihan and his wackness, this clipse response to his review of the Till The Casket Drops mixtape is pretty damn funny
http://oghiphop.com/2008/12/the-clipse- ... pe-review/
http://oghiphop.com/2008/12/the-clipse- ... pe-review/
- William Hutson
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 12:10 am
Re: Rap Music
i guess. it comes off as a little butt hurt, though, and his review wasn't really wrong.
i really really like the clipse, but i'm a little sad that neptunes won't be producing the whole new album. still excited for it, though.
i really really like the clipse, but i'm a little sad that neptunes won't be producing the whole new album. still excited for it, though.
here.
Re: Rap Music
I guess so, maybe just amused by the fact Tom B was a big player on deciding Clipse were ok for a certain crowd,and thenthis? Surprise me they came back at him.
Disapointed by that factor about the new album as well, but we shall see.
Disapointed by that factor about the new album as well, but we shall see.
- William Hutson
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 12:10 am
Re: Rap Music
especially after that disappointing re-up gang album. no beats by scott storch please.
i am glad that the thornton brothers can write, though. that blog post is so much more literate and reasonable than, say, any by kanye.
i am glad that the thornton brothers can write, though. that blog post is so much more literate and reasonable than, say, any by kanye.
here.
Re: Rap Music
yeah that re-up gang album wasn't so great
I thought the casket mixtape was good though, but maybe I was just glad it was better than the re-up album, so really not saying a whole lot heh
I thought the casket mixtape was good though, but maybe I was just glad it was better than the re-up album, so really not saying a whole lot heh
yeah, no nothing by Scott Storch, for anyone pleaseno beats by scott storch please.
- William Hutson
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 12:10 am
Re: Rap Music
heh. i'm in no position to hate on somebody for being a college-educated white guy who wants to talk about rap music on the internet.dave quam wrote:speaking of tom breihan and his wackness
here.
Re: Rap Music
From the writings of his I have read, I feel capable, and I certainly respect your opinion whatever your background may be. Maybe was a bit drunk when I said "his wackness" though he is not someone I turn to for his opinion on hip hop.
I don't have a bachelors yet though.
I don't have a bachelors yet though.
Re: Rap Music
There seems to be some interesting stuff coming out this year. I have high hopes for:
Pastor Troy - Feel me or Kill me
Attitude - T.I.M. (Time is Money)
Trey Songz - Ready
UGK - 4 Life
We'll see, who knows.
Pastor Troy - Feel me or Kill me
Attitude - T.I.M. (Time is Money)
Trey Songz - Ready
UGK - 4 Life
We'll see, who knows.
Re: Rap Music
old embarrassing drunk post deletion
Last edited by Moon on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Rap Music
also, the new kurupt and dj quik songs are great, i love the beat for "9 times outta 10"
- William Hutson
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 12:10 am
Re: Rap Music
been listening to the new gucci mixtape for weeks. the last few oj tapes as well. aye aye aye okay.
here.
Re: Rap Music
other stuff as of late
Twista Gucci Mane and OJ the Juice Man - Walkin on Ice
Juice ft Bun B - Can't Crush My Cool
Killer Mike - Man Up
P Dukes and Mistah Fab - 100 Stacks
Young Jeezy - Trap Flies
Betta Half - The Game Needs Me
G Side - Paradise
Twista Gucci Mane and OJ the Juice Man - Walkin on Ice
Juice ft Bun B - Can't Crush My Cool
Killer Mike - Man Up
P Dukes and Mistah Fab - 100 Stacks
Young Jeezy - Trap Flies
Betta Half - The Game Needs Me
G Side - Paradise
Re: Rap Music

Listening to this and its pretty good. Freddie is from Gary Indiana
Re: Rap Music
That Freddie Gibbs mixtape is great. It's really diverse, but I guess that's how everyone from the midwest does it --one way or another. Also since he's from the midwest he's allowed to have both Devin The Dude and Just Blaze on his record. Also the new XO, mixtape "Monumental" is great speaking of genre bending.
It's a blues riff in B watch me for the changes
Re: Rap Music
The Jacka cover is so crazy
So much great production on that thing
Speaking of the Yay
http://nationofthizzlam.blogspot.com/
been really digging this blog
So much great production on that thing
Speaking of the Yay
http://nationofthizzlam.blogspot.com/
been really digging this blog


