Shawn Mullins - Lullabye digitally amplified four times at the highest setting using Adobe Audition It's improved. But not enough.sound plague wrote:Yes and no.angrymice wrote:I would assume that once the clipping sets in the song actually gets better.sound plague wrote:Once myself and a friend of mine in a fit of sadomasochism listened to Shaun Mullin's "Rockabye" 30 times in a row. We listened to it once for every volume level on the stereo.
The effects of repetition were exacerbated by the increasing volume level. By the end of it we were different people who no longer cared for or loved anything.
Dark times.
Last song you had on repeat for more then 10 times?
-
user_548
-
user_1935
-
achromatic
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- sound plague
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:43 pm
Man, that's nasty! It brings back memories I never wanted to bring back. And just like a memory it's even more hellish than the experience prolly was.angrymice wrote:Shawn Mullins - Lullabye digitally amplified four times at the highest setting using Adobe Audition It's improved. But not enough.sound plague wrote:Yes and no.angrymice wrote: I would assume that once the clipping sets in the song actually gets better.
-
user_333
-
chimologic
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:20 am
...
Band:Calndestine Blaze
Song:Ashes Of The Eternal Wanderer
Song:Ashes Of The Eternal Wanderer
Me personally, never, though I lived with a guy who had compiled a tape (attention young people: It's like an mp3 made out of ribbon) of about 15 different (?) recordings of the Velvet Underground's "Sweet Jane", and would play it over and over.
Oh, and when I was in high school, some people I knew augmented a week-long drug binge with an eternally repeating loop of the Getz / Gilberto song "Girl From Ipanema".
Executive summary: I've never done this, but I've been a victim of it many many times.
Oh, and when I was in high school, some people I knew augmented a week-long drug binge with an eternally repeating loop of the Getz / Gilberto song "Girl From Ipanema".
Executive summary: I've never done this, but I've been a victim of it many many times.
i dont think there are many frogs songs that i can't listen to without replaying them a few times.The Frogs - Baby Greaser George
I have a bad habit of playing songs 50 times over when im really psyched about them. I've gotten better at it. Sometimes i just feel like listening to the same song a lot, other times id rather just concentrate on longer pieces of music or albums. I try to do the later more often these days.
