
http://www.emiclassics.co.uk/release.ph ... 9968767426

http://www.discogs.com/Satoko-Inoue-Jap ... se/1499066
Nice one! I've come to really enjoy this one after feeling slightly underwhelmed by it - it's really quite beautiful and very well constructed I think... nice sounds lovely flow...grisha wrote:
dropp ensemble - safety
Awesome.free math wrote:still building up my vinyl collection
iron maiden -- powerslave
not nearly as awesome as the band live at that phase in their musical career....yonhosago wrote:Awesome.free math wrote:still building up my vinyl collection
iron maiden -- powerslave



this one is brilliantMin Boyce wrote:

Yes to everything here.oldirtybastien wrote:this one is brilliantMin Boyce wrote:
one of my favorite from the cologne/a-musik crew. The 5-flicker tunes from c-schulz also on sonig has its moments too. Maybe more akin to schmickler's param or wabi sabi. Also recommended is Nagual the hajsch 12" on quiet artworks.

grisha wrote:
The Complete Peanuts 1953-1954
mine doesn't have this nice dust jacket, but it was a discount.
Probably the only rock album I can think of that would sound more and more awesome with wow/flutter and disintegration.grisha wrote: The Jesus and Mary Chain - Psychocandy