The Goslings
-
user_2321
The Goslings
Have they made their 'masterpiece' at this point? All I need answered...
They add elements of 'all that is raw' and beautifully melodic undertones and the outcome from each release gets better and more prolific with each listen
I am owned
They add elements of 'all that is raw' and beautifully melodic undertones and the outcome from each release gets better and more prolific with each listen
I am owned
yet? pretty sure they haven't put anything out since 'grandeur of hair', but that one is hardly old yet...
i've got high hopes for the collab with roxanne jean polise, but also hope that it's different, not necessarily better.
was just listening to grandeur last night, actually. it occurred to me that they sound pretty much like i expected sunn0)) to sound before i'd heard them.
m
i've got high hopes for the collab with roxanne jean polise, but also hope that it's different, not necessarily better.
was just listening to grandeur last night, actually. it occurred to me that they sound pretty much like i expected sunn0)) to sound before i'd heard them.
m
-
user_353
- vegetable mind
- farcical and aquatic
- Posts: 620
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 3:56 pm
-
user_548
here
http://www.bagatellen.com/ihatemusic/vi ... php?t=4530" onclick= "window.open(this.href);return false;
it says
http://www.bagatellen.com/ihatemusic/vi ... php?t=4530" onclick= "window.open(this.href);return false;
it says
keep a look out for a new rjp/goslings collab album packaged with a remastered heaven of animals sometime next spring! 2xcd!
-
user_509
talked with Max back a few weeks ago.. the plan is to take basically a little more then the first half of the existing collab CDR release on one disc and the 2nd disc will be all new collab material.. Plotkin will probably master all content. I'm guessing March to April as the new tracks dont even exist to datemudd wrote:so is heaven and animals going to be reissued on archive, or is there new material? i hadn't noticed before that something was already out.
m
-
user_548
This definately my most anticipated release of 2007. So far.voided wrote:talked with Max back a few weeks ago.. the plan is to take basically a little more then the first half of the existing collab CDR release on one disc and the 2nd disc will be all new collab material.. Plotkin will probably master all content. I'm guessing March to April as the new tracks dont even exist to datemudd wrote:so is heaven and animals going to be reissued on archive, or is there new material? i hadn't noticed before that something was already out.
m
-
user_294
I would say that release is kind of spacious compared to Grandeur of Hair and Between the Dead. Both of which use song-form a bit more, albeit skull-crushing overdriven 7 to 10 minute claustrophobic song-form.Gaendaal wrote:I've only got the Spaceheater / Perfect Interior re-issue. How does that compare to some of the later stuff?
- Zuhzuhzombie!!
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 12:41 pm
I'd eMail the band. They may have a copy or two left. Maybe even still have the LP. The split 7inch they did is still available on their site.scrawny git wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Between The Dead. The only place I can find one is off gemm for $40!
The self titled and Grandeur are monoliths compared to Spaceheater/Perfect Interior. Those are somewhat quiet albums.I've only got the Spaceheater / Perfect Interior re-issue. How does that compare to some of the later stuff?
Any way. I thought there was another Goslings thread?
Slimm still hasn't gotten the collab reissued. Mentioned it not too long ago, though. I'll still be putting out their self titled EP as a 12". With new tracks, hopefully.
