Search found 17 matches
- Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:35 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: New Concrete Tapes #5 & #6
- Replies: 0
- Views: 426
New Concrete Tapes #5 & #6
TWO NEW CASSETTES OF THE "CONCRETE TAPES" SERIE in which artists are asked to assemble natural/found sounds/raw material edited, treated, to form new noisy/lofi/unidentified sounds. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HDwqkw-hjVw/UnfwkgakvpI/AAAAAAAAAPI/U0WeTbrBONs/s320/fNs077-scan-m.jpg fNs077 Depletion "Co...
- Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:27 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: fNs 2 new casetes: Concrete Tapes #1 shalocins + #2 J.Jerman
- Replies: 0
- Views: 721
fNs 2 new casetes: Concrete Tapes #1 shalocins + #2 J.Jerman
fNs073 shalocins "Concrete Tapes #1" C60 http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9gj-r8r1C0Q/UGHQs0H-0yI/AAAAAAAAAMI/AnyA7tuB1yg/s320/fNs073-scan-m.jpg fNs074 Jeph Jerman "Concrete Tapes #2" C30 http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VNOCEfC4HGg/UGHWsoIXDrI/AAAAAAAAAMc/pG-g6y6tgy0/s320/fNs074-scan-m.jpg First batch of the ne...
- Wed May 23, 2012 10:53 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: New fNs: 5 CDrs&Cassettes
- Replies: 0
- Views: 561
New fNs: 5 CDrs&Cassettes
fNs062 Asperorers "Nada Donde Agarrarse" C25 http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-e2J2CVG_B-8/T6zZ7BWGrNI/AAAAAAAAALE/JV_Z4cr3s6E/s320/scans.jpg Another unit from the boisterous stinking sewers of Madrid. Influenced equally by Whitehouse and Captain Beefheart. Noise, demented voices and free drumming, form a ...
- Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:47 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: New cassette series "∞ tapes" vol. I&II shalocins & Fossils
- Replies: 0
- Views: 439
New cassette series "∞ tapes" vol. I&II shalocins & Fossils
Out now the first two volumes of the new "∞ tapes" series! >>>Unlimited cassettes with handmade and numbered collages, each one different and unique<<< fNs060 shalocins "∞ tapes vol. I" C60 60 minutes of metals, pottery and musique concrete canned in a gym. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SR7-FZmKYjI/T0O...
- Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:26 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Jerman & Juristo "The Clouds of Unknowing" C40
- Replies: 1
- Views: 710
- Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:12 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Jerman & Juristo "The Clouds of Unknowing" C40
- Replies: 1
- Views: 710
Jerman & Juristo "The Clouds of Unknowing" C40
Released by Put Your Hands Down First recording of an ongoing mail collaboration between Jeph Jerman (Hands To, Blowhole, City of Worms...) and RN Juristo (shalocins, ahno eins/zwei/drei, Plonk Moist...). 40 minutes of weird field recordings, lofi musique concrete & unidentified sounds. Xeroxed artw...
- Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:55 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Cover Story about paranormal sound artist Michael Esposito
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1037
Re: Cover Story about paranormal sound artist Michael Esposi
Freaking awesome!
- Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: New fNs: 6 CDRs & Cassettes w/ sound samples & nice videos
- Replies: 0
- Views: 413
New fNs: 6 CDRs & Cassettes w/ sound samples & nice videos
New fNs: 6 CDRs & Cassettes w/ sound samples & nice videos fNs025 O. Barras / dohince Split CDR http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0Y5NHcV20Ek/TpxBVPuTUxI/AAAAAAAAAIU/NtriYyxb6Cw/s320/fNs025-scans-m.jpg 37 minutes of dirty noise beats and techno. O. Barra tracks more hardcore oriented, dohince ones more tech...
- Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: New fNs: V/A Madrid es Ruido C120
- Replies: 2
- Views: 797
Re: New fNs: V/A Madrid es Ruido C120
Some reviews Still copies available Thanks Animal Psi There are few things worse than trying to review a compilation of noise music on cassette. The lack of discrete boundaries on the medium make any collection of songs hard to parse out, but the lack of beats or lyrical identifiers make a selection...
- Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:18 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: New fNs: V/A Madrid es Ruido C120
- Replies: 2
- Views: 797
Re: New fNs: V/A Madrid es Ruido C120
First batch of orders already shipped. Thanks for the support!
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: New fNs: V/A Madrid es Ruido C120
- Replies: 2
- Views: 797
New fNs: V/A Madrid es Ruido C120
V/A "Madrid es Ruido" fNs063 7euros g.e. incl. EU/ppd EU 8euros ppd Rest Of World http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kfrtIDjVboo/Tba9a6mUSZI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/LroZn5g92qo/s640/Scans-m.jpg --- 30 non-artists, anti-bands, pro-amateurs, and anonimous characters of different ilk, based in Madrid, and gathered togethe...
- Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:10 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: New tapes & CDRs from around the world!!!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 710
Re: New tapes & CDRs from around the world!!!
SOUNDS ADDED
Last week orders already shipped.
Running low on:
fNs022 dohince / ahno zwei Split C40
fNs053 AAMQ / shalocins Split C40
fNs057 Cold Turkey/ahno eins Split C40
fNs064 Ol' Pain "Ol' Pain" C30
Grab them while you can!
Thanks
Last week orders already shipped.
Running low on:
fNs022 dohince / ahno zwei Split C40
fNs053 AAMQ / shalocins Split C40
fNs057 Cold Turkey/ahno eins Split C40
fNs064 Ol' Pain "Ol' Pain" C30
Grab them while you can!
Thanks
- Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:09 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: New tapes & CDRs from around the world!!!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 710
New tapes & CDRs from around the world!!!
Starting 2011 with cassettes and CDRs from Spain, England, USA and from other unidentified countries... fNs016 The Murders in the Rue Morgue "Voladura" CDR http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UapmpMFLq30/TVEwNP2eExI/AAAAAAAAAG8/oB3dPZb3i3Q/s320/cdr+scans-m.jpg In their second CDR for fNs, The Murders in the ...
- Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:46 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: New-vember stuff: Dreamcatcher|J.Fella|PlonkMoist|shalocins+
- Replies: 1
- Views: 612
Re: New-vember stuff: Dreamcatcher|J.Fella|PlonkMoist|shaloc
SOUND SAMPLES ADDED
- Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:34 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: New-vember stuff: Dreamcatcher|J.Fella|PlonkMoist|shalocins+
- Replies: 1
- Views: 612
New-vember stuff: Dreamcatcher|J.Fella|PlonkMoist|shalocins+
NEW-VEMBER STUFF FOR THESE COLD DAYS fNs030 Plonk Moist "Nuaka I Praca" CDR/CS http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UapmpMFLq30/TOzYpo5Q0HI/AAAAAAAAAGY/mvSLlyS72HI/s320/fNs030-CDR%2526CS.jpg Second assault from Plonk Moist to noise blues. This time more intense, dense, hardcore, exhausting and additive. 40 mi...
- Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:18 pm
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: Recent purchases redux
- Replies: 1531
- Views: 487147
Re: Recent purchases redux
Moniek Darge - Soundies (Selected Work 1980-2001)

Awesome!

Awesome!
- Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Graham Lambkin/Jason Lescalleet-Air Supply (Erstwhile 059)
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10763
Re: Graham Lambkin/Jason Lescalleet-Air Supply (Erstwhile 05
i wish it too!kangaroo? wrote:i'm gazing at the cover and, damn, i really wish this was on vinyl
