Search found 3 matches

by novielo
Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:54 am
Forum: I Hate Promotions
Topic: is there a noise scene in montreal?
Replies: 5
Views: 1568

Re: is there a noise scene in montreal?

thanks i sent them an email.
by novielo
Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:25 am
Forum: I Hate Making Music
Topic: Pictures of your setup
Replies: 279
Views: 334600

Re: Pictures of your setup

so i finaly signed up... here's some pictures of my set-up. i used to use a laptop but in the last months i found it more fun to do everything in the mpc http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs162.snc1/6051_126287783072_665698072_2294791_7575205_n.jpg http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...
by novielo
Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:12 am
Forum: I Hate Promotions
Topic: is there a noise scene in montreal?
Replies: 5
Views: 1568

is there a noise scene in montreal?

is there any noise scene in montreal. i'm doing noise music for a short period of time and i was trying to find out where i could go to try to book some shows in montreal. i've been directed to this site after posting some noise on another forum, in fact i didn't tought that there was a noise scene ...