Search found 47 matches
- Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:48 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Toledo 1/4 Peter Evans/Weasel Walter/Mary Halvorson trio
- Replies: 0
- Views: 845
Toledo 1/4 Peter Evans/Weasel Walter/Mary Halvorson trio
Jan.4th @ Robinwood Concert House Peter Evans/Weasel Walter/Mary Halvorson C.R. Kasprzyk http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/PeterEvansfoto.jpg Peter Evans is an American trumpet player based in New York, who specializes in improvisation and avant-garde music. Evans has been a member ...
- Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Toledo - MEMORIZE THE SKY (NYC) /JASON ALDER (AMSTERDAM)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 717
Toledo - MEMORIZE THE SKY (NYC) /JASON ALDER (AMSTERDAM)
DEC 18 MEMORIZE THE SKY (NYC) /JASON ALDER (AMSTERDAM) http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/MemorizeTheSkyPHOTO4x6300dpiphotobyMichaelJackson.jpg MEMORIZE THE SKY Memorize the Sky, the longstanding improvisational trio of Matt Bauder on reeds and electronics, Zach Wallace on bass and A...
- Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:18 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: W. Sullender+S. Cater/ Pendulum (R. Hall+J. Kirk )@ RCH
- Replies: 1
- Views: 751
- Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:39 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: W. Sullender+S. Cater/ Pendulum (R. Hall+J. Kirk )@ RCH
- Replies: 1
- Views: 751
W. Sullender+S. Cater/ Pendulum (R. Hall+J. Kirk )@ RCH
Dec.2 @ Robinwood Concert House- Toledo,OH 2564 Robinwood $5 donation 9pm Woody Sullender+Seamus Cater Pendulum (Randall Hall+ Jonathon Kirk) http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/SeamusWoody.jpg Seamus Cater and Woody Sullender Woody Sullender is an artist currently based in Brooklyn, ...
- Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:56 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: 10/9 Toledo - 2 year anniversary of Robinwood Concert house
- Replies: 0
- Views: 683
10/9 Toledo - 2 year anniversary of Robinwood Concert house
Oct 9th Lina Allemano Four/Beak full of Rubies/Billowing @ RCH http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/lina.jpg Lina Allemano trumpet Brodie West alto saxophone Andrew Downing double bass Nick Fraser drums http://myspace.com/linaallemanofour Toronto's LINA ALLEMANO FOUR has been hailed as...
- Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: 8/18 Boston/Cambridge- Metal Rouge,Sam Hamilton,Jane Austen
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1018
- Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:23 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Toledo Aug 12-13 @ Robinwood Concert House (MINIFEST)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 563
Toledo Aug 12-13 @ Robinwood Concert House (MINIFEST)
Aug 12th Jack Wright & Bob Marsh / Basshaters 9pm Robinwood Concert House 2564 Robinwood Donations http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/jackw.jpg JACK WRIGHT. After teaching at Temple University in the 1960s and leaving academia in the early 1970s to engage in radical politics and comm...
- Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:42 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Toledo 7/17 Kamama (Chen/Marini)+Bob Drake(Fluxmonkey) @RCH
- Replies: 1
- Views: 791
Re: Toledo 7/17 Kamama (Chen/Marini)+Bob Drake(Fluxmonkey)
Great show, great people, check out Kamama's tour http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/P1060397.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/P1060395.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/P1060392.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/P106039...
- Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Toledo 7/17 Kamama (Chen/Marini)+Bob Drake(Fluxmonkey) @RCH
- Replies: 1
- Views: 791
Toledo 7/17 Kamama (Chen/Marini)+Bob Drake(Fluxmonkey) @RCH
Kamama + Bob Drake Audrey Chen: cello/voice/electronics Audrey Chen is a chinese-american musician and performance artist born outside of chicago in 1976. using the cello, voice and analog electronics, chen’s work focuses on the combination and layering of traditional and extended techniques. a larg...
- Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:35 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Toledo 7/8 TATSUYA NAKATANI @ RCH
- Replies: 0
- Views: 555
Toledo 7/8 TATSUYA NAKATANI @ RCH
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/TatsuyaNakatani10.jpg Tatsuya Nakatani is originally from Osaka, Japan. In 2006 he performed in 80 cities in 7 countries and collaborated with 163 artists worldwide. In the past 10 years he has released nearly 50 recordings on CD. He has created hi...
- Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Nick Hennies - Lungs CD available now
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2812
Re: Nick Hennies - Lungs CD available now
now even more excited to see you in Toledo, great stuff
-Gabe
-Gabe
- Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:11 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Toledo 6/1 BALLROGG+VERTEX "MADE IN NORWAY" RCH
- Replies: 1
- Views: 718
- Thu May 27, 2010 9:56 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Toledo 6/1 BALLROGG+VERTEX "MADE IN NORWAY" RCH
- Replies: 1
- Views: 718
Toledo 6/1 BALLROGG+VERTEX "MADE IN NORWAY" RCH
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/ballrogg.jpg B A L L R O G G Saxophone player Klaus Ellerhusen Holm and bass player Roger Arntzen have joined forces and created the duo Ballrogg. The duo started out exploring the music of Eric Dolphy in a small format, stripped down to only bass ...
- Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:53 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: KBD east coast weekend
- Replies: 0
- Views: 562
KBD east coast weekend
Colin Helb will be jammin with us on this run
4/23 Avant-Fairfax, Fairfax, VA.
4/24 Bent Festival , NYC
4/25 The Crooked Shoe, Philly
http://www.thenoisyattic.com/
http://www.myspace.com/kbdtoledo
4/23 Avant-Fairfax, Fairfax, VA.
4/24 Bent Festival , NYC
4/25 The Crooked Shoe, Philly
http://www.thenoisyattic.com/
http://www.myspace.com/kbdtoledo
- Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:06 am
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: TOLEDO 4/10 KONK PACK (UK) + KBD @ ROBINWOOD CONCERT HOUSE
- Replies: 2
- Views: 919
- Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:17 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Toledo 4/2 Lukas Ligeti/Wizards/Bianca Marcia @ RCH
- Replies: 0
- Views: 526
Toledo 4/2 Lukas Ligeti/Wizards/Bianca Marcia @ RCH
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/LL-1.jpg Lukas Ligeti Fresh off his first ever UK solo performances, composer/percussionist Lukas Ligeti continues to wow audiences with his post-minimalist polyrhythmic music in a nationwide Spring 2010 concert tour . Performing selections from hi...
- Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:46 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: TOLEDO 4/10 KONK PACK (UK) + KBD @ ROBINWOOD CONCERT HOUSE
- Replies: 2
- Views: 919
TOLEDO 4/10 KONK PACK (UK) + KBD @ ROBINWOOD CONCERT HOUSE
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/KONK.jpg KONK PACK Thomas Lehn (Germany) analogue synth Roger Turne r (UK) percussion Tim Hodgkinson (UK) guitar. http://www.thomaslehn.com/read/info_kp.html I was blown away when I first saw KONK PACK in Ann Arbor in 2001, full-on spastic energy w...
- Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:38 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: rawlings/cogburn/eubanks tour 3/13-3/24
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2339
Re: rawlings/cogburn/eubanks tour 3/13-3/24
bummer, your not coming to the Midwest, interesting trio.
- Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:10 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: Anyone in Detroit or Ann Arbor?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1112
Re: Anyone in Detroit or Ann Arbor?
I might be able to help in Toledo, about 40 minutes from Ann Arbor
hit me @ toledobellows@yahoo.com
http://toledobellows.wordpress.com/
hit me @ toledobellows@yahoo.com
http://toledobellows.wordpress.com/
- Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 pm
- Forum: I Hate Promotions
- Topic: New FTAM batch- Noveller 7", KBD 3", more
- Replies: 0
- Views: 564
New FTAM batch- Noveller 7", KBD 3", more
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/gbeam_photo/KBD.jpg FTAM-016: KBD "Candid" 3" cdr The free improv kings of Toledo, Ohio are bringing the heat in the quietest way possible. An intricate piece of double percussion nuances coming both from traditional and non-tradition instruments. Synth-soundi...

