has Liquid Liquid been sugested already... sorry if yes, didnt read the whole thread.... very coooool Liquid Liquid...
Rhis Chatham, is that no wave? same period same place...
//++A
Search found 14 matches
- Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:15 am
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: Recommend ME some No Wave
- Replies: 32
- Views: 7041
- Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:58 am
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
- Replies: 46
- Views: 9350
Re: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
you know, this cheap turntables, the new ones, even just plugged on a stereo, they do a strong hum if bass are pushed... and also they are like old pick up... they pick up any touch on it... really sensitive... thats why the Technics 1200MKII were very praised I think , because... they are heavy and...
- Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:56 am
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
- Replies: 46
- Views: 9350
Re: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
yeah if you walked on it I understand, was it plugged when you did that? did you record? reminds me the last piece of the terrific 21 situations records with Otomo and Martin... the last piece if you listen very loud... they are just fucking around and are talking while banging on the turntables and...
- Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:01 pm
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
- Replies: 46
- Views: 9350
Re: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
I bought one of those cheap compact turntables last month but I already broke it by using it for a piece... yeah they are really plasticky this things... really fragile... really empty inside... which part did you break? It's amazing the great, flexible feedback you can get by plugging a turntable ...
- Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:24 am
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: what are you listening to? a new dawn
- Replies: 3000
- Views: 450855
Re: what are you listening to? a new dawn
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00004TG6U.03._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1067931752_.jpg "probably the largest butterfly in captivity concerned with the shape of a leaf and not the tree" Tilbury playing Feldman's Triadic Memories on a hot summer's afternoon with birdsong coming in through the window ...
- Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:21 am
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
- Replies: 46
- Views: 9350
Re: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
It seems I am a bit lost in how to use the "quote" fonction...
- Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:20 am
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
- Replies: 46
- Views: 9350
Re: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
and can work on batteries, for pic-nics???!!!! An, now that I never knew! What a great image... pass the mustard old chap? Oh and turn the record over whilst you're up? :D YEAH... thing is the turntable itself is light and compact... but the main drag is definitely to carry the bloody records... Or...
- Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:46 am
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: Last song you had on repeat for more then 10 times?
- Replies: 646
- Views: 438058
Re: Last song you had on repeat for more then 10 times?
10 times in a row is a lot...
Amy Winehouse "you know I'm no good"
I think I might have listened to the whole "Back to black" album probably 10 times in a row... 32 minutes multiplied by...
/+A
Amy Winehouse "you know I'm no good"
I think I might have listened to the whole "Back to black" album probably 10 times in a row... 32 minutes multiplied by...
/+A
- Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:44 am
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: what are you listening to? a new dawn
- Replies: 3000
- Views: 450855
Re: what are you listening to? a new dawn
Lou Reed/Transformer
Lou Reed/Rock'n'roll animal
Jean Guillou/music for the Apollo 8
Coluche à l'Olympia (for the specialists)...
Plus,
A
Lou Reed/Rock'n'roll animal
Jean Guillou/music for the Apollo 8
Coluche à l'Olympia (for the specialists)...
Plus,
A
- Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:41 am
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
- Replies: 46
- Views: 9350
Re: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
Primarily because I don't own a record player?[/quote] Richard, you can just get one of this really light cheap one that exists now, from Vestax or Numark... not the quality of a 1200MKII but it does the job... and can work on batteries, for pic-nics???!!!! Or maybe its a choice to not have a record...
- Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:46 am
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: post yr fave music blogs
- Replies: 78
- Views: 20213
Re: post yr fave music blogs
http://counterfnord.wordpress.com/" onclick= "window.open(this.href);return false;
- Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:45 am
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
- Replies: 46
- Views: 9350
Re: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
Nice to see french speakers in force around...
- Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:44 am
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
- Replies: 46
- Views: 9350
Re: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
two very nice nights, escpecially like Butcher/Kurzmann & trio sowari gigs. [/quote] yes but, why was it nice? or orgiac I think I read no? damn, for once there is an orgy at the Instants I had to miss it... (was probably in another orgy for about three long weeks and I forgat about all the rest...)...
- Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:46 pm
- Forum: I Hate Music
- Topic: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
- Replies: 46
- Views: 9350
Re: i hate Potlatch happybirthdeath
God damn... where was I????
quel abruti!!! I missed that... rrrrraaaaahhhhh...
quel abruti!!! I missed that... rrrrraaaaahhhhh...
